Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Milestone Birthdays

Celebrating with our members

 
 
I am honored to receive requests to share in the birthday celebrations of Delta Kappa Gamma members.  Several of you have notified me  of members who are celebrating their 90+ birthdays and, at least four who have reached their 100th. What a joy it is for me to share a greeting from  Society Headquarters.
 
 
Unfortunately our data base does not allow us to locate members by birthdates. We can, however,  identify members by their date of initiation into Delta Kappa Gamma.  If you have a member in your chapter who is celebrating a milestone birthday, let me know. I will be honored to send a personal greeting and note of appreciation. But, I can only do it if you let me know.
 
 
Pictured above, (standing, l to r), Iota chapter president, Maria Carmen King, and Joanna Jones, Iota chapter member and Spearfish Co-chair. To the left of Miss Thelma Davis, who celebrated her 100th birthday on January 11, 2013, is Darlene Telkamp, past Alpha Pi (South Dakota) state organization president and current Iota chapter parliamentarian.
 
Continue to read my blogs as well as DKG NEWSPresidents' Page, and President to President. All are posted on the Society website at www.dkg.org. Let's keep communicating, connecting  and celebrating with each other.




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment