Friday, May 9, 2014

Ubiquitous Member loves DKG


Sammie Saulsbury,Chapter President
 Alpha Eta in Tyler Texas
     Sammie Saulsbury has  been a member of at least six DKG chapters. Shortly after having taught five years, Saulsbury was initiated into Zeta Kappa Chapter in Odessa, Texas.  Subsequent moves allowed her to enjoy membership in chapters in  Lubbock, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky;  two chapters in the Chicago, Illinois area; a chapter in Monroe, Louisiana; and now, her chapter, Alpha Eta, in Tyler, Texas.

     Sammie served as president in both chapters in Illinois, and in  Alpha Nu more than once.  She served on state committees and as a state officer in Illinois, and on several state organization committees in Louisiana.  She is currently chapter president of Alpha Eta in Texas.

     Saulsbury says, "What a blessing Delta Kappa Gamma has been for me!  One of the best things about the many moves that I made throughout my educational career was knowing that as soon as I relocated with my husband, job or no job, Delta Kappa Gamma chapters would contact me immediately.  The DKG love and friendships were assured."

No comments:

Post a Comment